LOUIS RAFAEL COLALILLO RA, AIA, NCARB
- Licensed in the states of New York & New Jersey.
- A member of the American Institute of Architecture.
- Certified by The National Council of Architects Registration Boards.
- Board Member [ 1991 – 2000] Queens Cty. Builders & Contractors Assoc.
- Board Member [ 2001 – 2004] Residents for a More Beautiful Port Washington
- Architectural consultant………….Residence for a More Beautiful Port Washington.
- Board member - The Addison Condominium - 100 Harbor View Drive Pt. Washington
- Ardent supporter of Inner City Scholarship Fund.
The firm’s “Hands on” approach to detail has developed comprehensive backgrounds in Architectural Design, Construction Contract Administration and Construction Management for Residential and Commercial projects.
LRC strives to create architecture that not only addresses their client’s needs but challenges himself to surpass their expectations, program requirements and to produce architecture that is functional, creative and timeless.
LRC , as a young boy, worked in his dad’s iron works shop. This experience and the influence of working, as a teenager, with carpenters gave LRC a greater sensitivity and appreciation of how building materials were used within the building environment. He also learned quickly about the necessary coordination of the many trades that are required in the construction of a building.
But it was an inherent love for art and engineering that drew him into the field of architecture.
LRC resides in Port Washington, LI with his wife Eileen.
The New York Institute of Technology – Manhattan campus
Bachelor of Architecture in 1975. [5 year program]
Professor Stuart Furman, Dean of the Manhattan campus, asked me to be his teaching assistant throughout my 5th year. My responsibilities were to review and critic the design development, of 4th year students, for two 4 hour design classes per week.